Friday, December 28, 2007

New Blog for the New Year

The Political Pig has gotten some comments from its avid readers and some say the blog is a "nuclear bomb" of information...or simply that I write too much on each topic. So, in the spirit of the new year, I will try to keep the topics going, but cut back my long rants to make them easier and quicker to read.

I wanted to update everyone that the seven year war with the Vonage Bots may be coming to an end. After Agent V contacted many more Vonage Bots and encountered the same hostilities, one Vonage Bot finally told her everything we needed to know. The account was closed yesterday, leaving the battle of who will pay for the Vongage device to be shipped back to the Vonage Bot kingdom. I think we unfortunately are losing that battle. It may be worth paying the 5 bucks to send it back, rather than arguing in circles for another 5 hours. Remember, DO NOT USE VONAGE.

I just hope the conspiracy of corporate America to ruin my life will finally stop and I can live to the old age of 50 without worrying about another company trying to screw me over or steal my identity.

No comments: